Saturday, February 27, 2010

BEADS BEADS BEADS

Vital Elements has beads! I am trying to provide beads to jewelry artists in Friday Harbor.I want customers to let me know what they need when they shop for supplies in town. Everyday my collection of beads for sale grows as I am ordering constantly and purchasing new display. I really want to supply our island with special and unique beads for focal pieces and have findings and strings of beads to create your own pieces. I will also begin collecting antique and vintage beads to sell to artists and collectors. Come on in and check it out!
I have been a bead buyer for my personal jewelry business for 30 years, I have been a collector of beads all my life.
Vital Elements will be the home of San Juan Island Beader's and will have the first meeting Wednesday evening March 3 at 5:30. This will start as a small group (your invited!) just getting together to talk, share, learn about beads. Bring a project and share what you do. Everyone is invited.

No comments: