Monday, October 18, 2010

Vital Elements Class Offerings

So I am cancelling some of the classes that didn't have any interest and changing my policies.  When the going gets tough the tough gets going, that's my new motto for the month of October.  My classes are now 15.00 like my competitions, supplies not included.   Before, they were all inclusive now you pick out what you want to use.
My classes will have supply lists and students should have the basic tools which I sell in my store, with very affordable prices.  Although I do general beading, not the bead weaving, I bring in Betsy Childress who is a very talented local (Friday Harbor) Beading Instructor and Artist.  Her First class will be rescheduled and posted later today.  She will have kits of all the supplies needed.  
Steam Punk Jewelry is such a Hot Trend now and I have the supplies for making a wonderful necklace. Nov. 8th is the date and I only have 3 spots left so come on in and sign up.  I am so excited about this class.
Help support your local business, shop locally.

No comments: