Friday, July 02, 2010

Adding more beads

It has been quite a while since I've posted on my blog!   I have been busy, busy, busy and the tourist season just started. 
I have been adding beads and jewelry findings daily.  I recently got in contact with Jean Christen from eastern WA.  She makes wonderful beads, pendants, pots, mugs and the best mixing bowls ever.  She is sending me some and I should have them in store by mid-week next week, yahoo!  Love her work and I have been looking for nice ceramic mugs for my store for about 6 months. 
4th of July weekend is upon us here in the San Juan Islands and I am hopeful it will be a very busy weekend.  I am so excited to have the prospect of putting more wonderful gifts in my store for my customers at reasonable prices.
I am still trying to get Art papers, Scrapbooking supplies and other goodies.  Stay tuned.
Have a wonderful weekend.
R

No comments: